Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club
Interested in becoming a Member?
Membership at Tampa Palms provides families and individuals the opportunity to engage in activities that can enrich their lives and create memories that last a lifetime. Members enjoy a private Arthur Hills-designed championship golf course, tennis and athletic center, private dining, extensive social calendar, 25 luxury guest suites and more.
Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club membership is open to anyone who is invited and sponsored by an established Member. For people who are new to the area, the Membership Committee may sponsor a Member candidate who does not know anyone in the Club. The membership office is here to help you through the enrollment process.
Introducing a unique and innovative membership concept – membership access and benefits at four exceptional clubs for the price of one!
Choose your Home Club and enjoy golf, athletics, dining and social benefits in the Tampa Bay Area: Tampa Palms, Hunter's Green, East Lake Woodlands and Countryside. Cross Bay benefits are included with our golf and sport membership categories.
Cross Bay benefits:
- Unlimited* golf access (golf members only)
- 25% discount* on food and beverage purchases (including alcohol)
- Six quarterly golf guest passes per year for accompanied nonmember guests (guest passes applicable at all four clubs)
- 10% discount* on cart fees
- Home Club advantage – Cross Bay Members have posted seven-day advance tee time reservations at Home Club, and five days at all other Clubs
- Range program honored at all clubs if you're on the program at your Home Club
- 10% discount* on private events
- 50% off* rooms at Tampa Palms inside five days
- Enjoyment of the clubhouse facilities for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Use of the Club's private dining rooms for private parties and for business purposes
- Invitation to all Club social events
- Use of the tennis, aquatic, fitness and spa facilities
- Tampa Bay Community privileges
- Access to ClubCorp's industry-leading Network of more than 200 private clubs
- Opportunity to compete in national ClubCorp golf and tennis tournaments
- Discounts and privileges with renowned hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues*
- A subscription to Private Clubs magazine
We also offer a Cross Bay Club Young Executive membership.
- For Members age 18 to 40, Cross Bay Club Young Executive membership provides full benefits at a significantly reduced rate.
Questions? Check with your membership office or click here to contact us and find out more.
*Some restrictions and exclusions may apply.