Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club
No enrollment fee for a limited time. Enroll now or contact the membership director.
Membership at Tampa Palms provides families and individuals the opportunity to engage in activities that can enrich their lives and create memories that last a lifetime. Members enjoy a private Arthur Hills-designed championship golf course, tennis and athletic center, private dining, extensive social calendar, 25 luxury guest suites and more.
Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club membership is open to anyone who is invited and sponsored by an established Member. For people who are new to the area, the Membership Committee may sponsor a Member candidate who does not know anyone in the Club. The membership office is here to help you through the enrollment process.
Introducing a unique and innovative membership concept – membership access and benefits at four exceptional clubs for the price of one!
Choose your Home Club and enjoy golf, athletics, dining and social benefits in the Tampa Bay Area: Tampa Palms, Hunter's Green, East Lake Woodlands and Countryside. Cross Bay benefits are included with our golf and sport membership categories.
Cross Bay benefits:
- Unlimited* golf access (golf members only)
- 25% discount* on food and beverage purchases (including alcohol)
- Six quarterly golf guest passes per year for accompanied nonmember guests (guest passes applicable at all four clubs)
- 10% discount* on cart fees
- Home Club advantage – Cross Bay Members have posted seven-day advance tee time reservations at Home Club, and five days at all other Clubs
- Range program honored at all clubs if you're on the program at your Home Club
- 10% discount* on private events
- 50% off* rooms at Tampa Palms inside five days
- Enjoyment of the clubhouse facilities for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Use of the Club's private dining rooms for private parties and for business purposes
- Invitation to all Club social events
- Use of the tennis, aquatic, fitness and spa facilities
- Tampa Bay Community privileges
- Access to ClubCorp's industry-leading Network of more than 200 private clubs
- Opportunity to compete in national ClubCorp golf and tennis tournaments
- Discounts and privileges with renowned hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues*
- A subscription to Private Clubs magazine
We also offer a Cross Bay Club Young Executive membership.
- For Members age 18 to 40, Cross Bay Club Young Executive membership provides full benefits at a significantly reduced rate.
Questions? Check with your membership office or click here to contact us and find out more.
*Some restrictions and exclusions may apply.