The Clubs of Kingwood
Golf Advantage School
- Lighted driving range
- 10,000 sq. foot practice putting and chipping green, with over 50 tee stations including seven covered stations
- Video swing analysis, Custom Club Fitting, Flight Scope launch monitor
- Professional club repair, practice bunker
- Air conditioned lounge and unlimited range balls
- And over eight PGA Professionals ready to help you
The Golf Advantage School Player Development Program offers players of all skill levels the ability to improve their game. The Golf school has been upgraded with the finest V1 video swing analysis in a classroom theater style environment. The school also has an indoor putting studio with equipment secured by Scotty Cameron to adjust putters on site. The exterior of the school has been totally remodeled along with the addition of a climate controlled viewing lounge. The grass tee line has been doubled in size along with new target greens. A renovated short game area has been added to a 10,000 Square foot putting green.
PDP Benefits Include:
- Unlimited range balls on our lighted range six days a week
- Complementary PDP weekly clinics and personalized instruction led by the finest PGA Professionals with tour experience
- Access to the latest Demo equipment from the leading club manufacturers
- Professional club fitting and repair
- A team of passionate Golf Professionals committed to enhance your enjoyment of golf
- Individual Golf Lessons | $35 for a 30 minute lesson | $65 for a 1 hour lesson - with one of our Instructional Staff
- Get Golf Ready | Group Classes for Beginner to Intermediate | Offered in the morning, evening & weekends.
- Ladies ONLY Get Golf Ready | Classes & other Clinics available for Beginners to the more advanced.
- Structured year-round Junior Program with a monthly play day tournament
- Dining privileges at all Clubs of Kingwood facilities and over 230 associate clubs
Clubs of Kingwood Golf Members
$19.00 Family Membership