The Clubs of Kingwood
Golf Advantage School Forms (PDF)
Off Campus Physical Education Program (OCPE)
Offered through The Clubs of Kingwood
For junior golfers (grades 6 - 8) interested in improving their golf game or taking their golf game to the next level. This course covers use of woods, irons, putting & short game, rules and etiquette on the course.
- Must be a member of Kingwood Country Club
- Must be a member of the Club’s Family Player Development Program (PDP)
- Must commit to two (2) private golf lessons per month at the Club
- Must complete a minimum of five (5) hours of physical activity per week (golfing and/or practicing at the Club)
- Must attend Friday clinics and turn in time/scorecards each Friday
- Must be able to carry own golf bag and walk nine (9) holes
- Prepare for more competitive play (High School/College Level, HGA, Tournaments)
Home School Physical Education Program
The Clubs of Kingwood Golf Advantage School
For junior home schooled golfers of all ages interested in learning the game of golf. This course covers all aspects of the full swing, short game, rules and etiquette. Juniors attend a weekly one hour training program and participate in monthly play days.
Must be a member of the Golf Advantage School’s Family Player Development Program/Dining.
- Learn the game of golf in a safe, healthy, and fun environment.
- Establish new friendships and develop social skills.
- Prepare for more competitive play.
- Practice, play, and improve while enjoying the outdoors.