The Clubs of Kingwood
Set up a tour for a closer look at our championship golf courses.Set Up a Tour
Director of Membership Sales & Marketing
Interested in becoming a Member?
Golf Pro Shop
|Tue - Fri||6:45 am - dusk|
|Sat - Sun||6:30 am - dusk|
|Tue - Fri||8 am - dusk|
|Sat - Sun||7:30 am - dusk|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the Tournaments Section.
Golf Advantage School
Off Campus Physical Education Program (OCPE)
Offered through The Clubs of Kingwood
For junior golfers (grades 6 – 8) interested in improving their golf game or taking their golf game to the next level. This course covers use of woods, irons, putting and short game, rules and etiquette on the course.
- Must be a member of Kingwood Country Club
- Must be a member of the Club’s Family Player Development Program (PDP)
- Must commit to two (2) private golf lessons per month at the Club
- Must complete a minimum of five (5) hours of physical activity per week (golfing and/or practicing at the Club)
- Must attend Friday clinics and turn in time/scorecards each Friday
- Must be able to carry own golf bag and walk nine (9) holes
- Prepare for more competitive play (High School/College Level, HGA, Tournaments)