The Currituck Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Latest ClubCorp Access, formerly Gold News
“We planned our trip around ClubCorp courses…saved well over $1,000. We will ride free for the rest of the year on the savings…if people only knew how easy and affordable it is to live large.”
— Mike and Pam Breazeale
Members, Oak Pointe Country Club
When you travel…
While there’s no place like home, sometimes you just need to get away! You’ll enjoy free* golf, free* dining and more when you travel. When reaching your destination, isn’t it great to know that your warm welcome is as personal and professional as you always enjoy at your Home Club? All that’s left for you to do is relax in the luxury of having your own personal concierge, ClubLine, take care of your every need.
What is Signature Gold Unlimited?
With Signature Gold Unlimited, enjoy complimentary* golf and dining privileges when traveling to ClubCorp's industry-leading Network of more than 300 owned, operated and alliance clubs around the country. You can also access special offerings at more than 1,000 hotels, resorts and entertainment venues.
What are the benefits?
- Free* green fees at prestigious country clubs from coast to coast
- Free* world-class dining at business clubs located in more than 50 cities
- Tee times up to 30 days in advance
- Free* access to TaylorMade loaner clubs when traveling to country clubs in the ClubCorp family
- Special offerings at more than 1,000 hotels, resorts and entertainment venues, including tickets to theater, concert and sporting events
- Athletic and tennis benefits at clubs in the ClubCorp family and more to stay healthy and fit when traveling
- 10% off* the best available rate at select resorts across the country
- Up to 40% off* overnight stays with Find Hotels, an online service exclusively for Members
- Find out where you can golf, dine, play and so much more with the Benefits Finder
- ClubLine – concierge service that helps you with your reservations
How do I sign up?
Simply contact the membership director. It's that easy.