The Downtown Club
Main Number: 713.652.0700
- All persons using the fitness center must sign in at the front desk. Use of the fitness room at the Club at any time is at the user’s own risk.
- Members must register their guests at the front desk and must pay the appropriate guest fee.
- Use of the fitness center is permitted only during open hours as established by the Club.
- Only suitable attire, as may be determined by the athletic director, may be worn inside the fitness center. Men: t-shirts, gym shorts, warm-up pants, socks and sneakers. Women: leotards, tights, warm-up suits, t-shirts, appropriate shorts, socks and sneakers. Not permitted: flip-flops, bare feet, skirts, jeans and clothing containing metal of any kind.
- Children 13 to 16 years old must be under direct supervision of an adult. Children under 13 years old are not permitted in the fitness room. KidZone is available at The Met location for children 6 months to 12 years.
- Please be considerate of your fellow Members and wipe down the equipment after each use.
- Please do not drop weights on the athletic floor. Please ask the athletic staff if you need assistance or spotting.
- No food or drink (except water in a closed container) is permitted in the athletic areas.
- Please re-rack your weights after use of a machine.
- Out of courtesy for your fellow Members, please set your cell phone on vibrate and excuse yourself from the athletic area to talk on the phone.
- No outside trainers permitted.