Nutritional Boot Camp
Wednesday, January 23
6-9 PM at The Met
The Nutritional Boot Camp is an intensive program designed to optimize your health and detoxify your body. Participants often have impressive, measurable improvements in just four weeks. Benefits of the program include:
- Reversal or Prevention of Most Chronic Health Problems – Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, High Cholesterol and Others
- Improvement in Energy, Stamina and Vitality
- Decrease or Removal of the Need for Medications
- Improvement in Quality of Life Factors – Better Work Performance, Better Sexual Performance, Improved Exercise Performance
- Increase Attention and Focus
- Increase in Wealth by Decreasing Healthcare Costs – Fewer Medications, Fewer Doctors Visits, Fewer Hospitalizations
- In Summary – AN OVERALL BETTER LIFE
- Cost: Members $297, and Non-Members $497
Next 5-week class starts Wednesday, January 23rd from 6:00pm to 9:00pm, at The Met!
For more information, contact a Membership Director at the Downtown Club.
The Met – 713-652-0700
The Houston Center Club – 713-654-0877