Interested in becoming a Member? Click here to contact us and find out more.
My Community Benefits in the Chicago Area
When you’re out and about, My Chicago Community benefits give you access to the ClubCorp family of clubs in the Chicago area and more. Through a variety of locations and amenities, your private club desires are expanded throughout the Chicagoland area. Get select benefits like a two for one* entrée at notable clubs every month and more.
What are the benefits?
My Community is your access to prestigious area clubs, entertainment venues and more, *including:
- Access to the Chicago area network of private clubs, including golf, tennis, dining, private events and swim privileges
- 2 Rounds of golf every month at notable clubs in the Chicago area, Sunday Noon-Friday Noon, 7 Day Advance Tee Times
- 50% Off evening dining at participating clubs
- My TicketLine – your access to great tickets at your favorite venues: sports, theater, concerts and more
- Invitations to Members-only events at clubs around town – wine tastings, networking forums, golf events and more
Visit the Benefits Finder for more information.
Your Community Network:
|ClubCorp Clubs||Alliance Clubs|
|Ravinia Green Country Club - Riverwoods*||Calumet Country Club - Homewood, IL|
|Rolling Green Country Club - Arlington Heights*||Club Quarters Hotels - Chicago, IL|
|The Metropolitan - Chicago||Eaglewood Resort & Spa - Itasca, IL|
|The Mid-America Club - Chicago||Fitness Formula Clubs - Old Town & Gold Coast locations|
|Foundation Room at House of Blues - Chicago, IL|
|Geneva National Golf Club - Lake Geneva, WI|
|Goodman Theatre Lounge - Chicago, IL|
|Lake Barrington Shores Golf Club - Barrington, IL|
|Ravisloe Golf Club - Homewood, IL|
|Red Door Spas - Chicago, Deerfield & Northbrook, IL|
|Ruffled Feathers Golf Club - Lemont, IL|
|The Anvil Club - Dundee, IL|
|The Carlton Club Spa at The Ritz-Carlton - Chicago, IL|
|The Drake Hotel - Chicago, IL|
|The Ritz-Carlton Hotel - Chicago, IL|
|White Eagle Country Club|
How do I sign up?
Contact us today. It's that easy.