Barton Creek Amenities
The Owners Club at Barton Creek offers a variety of personalized services, including:
- Golf on four championship golf courses
- Fazio Foothills Golf Course – A Tom Fazio design, the architectural layout features cliff-lined fairways, natural limestone caves, waterfalls and superb greens. Golfers of all levels will enjoy the scenic challenges of this course.
- Fazio Canyons Golf Course – Named the #1 course in Texas by Golfweek magazine in 2003, its 7,153-yard, par-72 layout offers scenic holes lined with stately red oaks and sycamore trees, and features spectacular views.
- Crenshaw Cliffside Course – The natural beauty of the Texas Hill Country was the focus for course architects, Ben Crenshaw and Bill Coore, when creating Crenshaw Cliffside. Rolling hills, natural plateaus, soft contours and native vegetation are harmoniously woven into a playable course for everyone.
- Palmer Lakeside Course – Ideally perched on a secluded hilltop overlooking Lake Travis, located 25 miles west of the resort, Lakeside is a hidden retreat with panoramic lake views and twilight glimpses of white-tail deer. Its championship course, designed by Arnold Palmer, is fun for proficient players and quite manageable for novices.
- Golf Advantage School
- Tennis courts and instruction at a world-class facility
- A heated outdoor swimming pool and lap pool, with a whirlpool hot tub and snack bar
- European-style spa with indoor pool
- Gourmet restaurants and in-room dining
- Kids' club
- State-of-the-art fitness center
Nearby amenities and attractions include:
- Boating, fishing, windsurfing and water skiing on Lake Travis
- Horseback riding
- Shopping and live entertainment
- Medical facilities
- Grocery shopping
- Auto rental
To find out more about the golf courses and amenities offered at Barton Creek Resort & Spa, click here.