Puerto Vallarta Amenities
The Owners Club at Puerto Vallarta offers a variety of personalized services, including:
- Three championship golf courses (Access with cart fee only rates for designated Members. Members' guests enjoy a reduced guest greens' fee that includes the cart fee.)
- Vista Vallarta – The first course at Vista Vallarta, a signature design by Jack Nicklaus, was opened in April 2001. Located on the highest elevation, it offers golfers a world-class golf experience, with breathtaking views of Puerto Vallarta, the Marina and Banderas Bay.
- Vista Vallarta – This signature course, designed by Tom Weiskopf, provides a dramatic contrast from the first course. Built on the property’s lower west end, golfers won't believe they have simply taken a different turn from the Clubhouse. Here the terrain is extreme, with dense jungles, deep ravines and swift creeks, providing a unique golf experience.
- Marina Vallarta Club de Golf – Located in the heart of Marina Vallarta, this course is within walking distance from The Owners Club Villas. Marina Vallarta Club de Golf was designed by famed American architect Joe Finger. Enjoy the sites of lush vegetation, natural lagoons vibrant with wildlife and the scenic shores of Banderas Bay, offering a challenge for all levels of golfers.
- Golf pro shop
- Golf practice area
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Clubhouse restaurant and snack bar
- Terrace and hammocks
Local attractions in Puerto Vallarta that you may experience during your stay include:
- Air adventures
- Auto rentals
- Beach club
- Deep sea fishing
- Horseback riding
- Live entertainment
- Spa services
- Outdoor adventures
- Scuba diving and snorkeling tours
- Remote beach reservations
- Private expeditions
Please contact our concierge staff for activity reservations and pricing information.