The Texas Tech Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member? Click here to contact us and find out more.
|Mon||8 am – 5 pm|
|Tue – Fri||8 am – 9 pm|
|Sat||5 – 9 pm|
View a map of the area by clicking here.
Texas Tech Jones AT&T Stadium events
The Red Raiders are all set for another stellar football season! Members can experience the fun and excitement of home game weekends beginning Friday evening with the Rally Buffet, and wrapping each Sunday following home games with Sunday Brunch. Be sure to make your reservations for each event.
On game days, only Red Raider Club seat and suite owners have unlimited access to the Club. Texas Tech Club Members are exclusively invited to the Masked Rider’s Hideout located on the northeast side of the Jones AT&T Stadium, outside of Gate 4. Here, Club Members and their guests enjoy food, beverages and live music beginning three hours before kickoff.
Game Day Policy
- Members and their guests do not have access to the Club’s facilities unless they are a suite ticket holder or club seat ticket holder.
- The Texas Tech Club invites Members and their guests to the Tailgating Tent located at Gate 4 of the Northeast corner of the Jones AT&T Stadium.
- Members and their immediate family are admitted free of charge.
- Each membership is allowed two guest passes free of admissions. Members or guests may purchase additional admission for $5. The $5 admission fee can be charged back to Membership or paid with cash.
- The Tailgating Tent opens three hours prior to kickoff and remains open until the beginning of the fourth quarter.
- Reservations are preferred. Please call 806.742.4496 to make yours.
Food & Beverage
- The Club’s Tailgating Buffet is available three hours before kick off. It remains available until kickoff.
- There is a $10, cash or charge to member account buffet.
- After kickoff, member’s can purchase grilled hot dogs or hamburgers until the beginning of the 4th quarter for $5.
- A full bar is available every game. Drinks can be paid with cash, credit card or be charged back to membership.
- The Texas Tech Club does not offer parking on game day.