Trophy Club Country Club
Interested in becoming a Member?
Spring Break & Summer Camps
Camps are set up for a variety of ages and skill levels. Camps include gifts, prizes, competition and lots of fun.
Tiger Tamer Camps:
- Designed for our 4 – 6-year-olds to have fun while learning the game.
- Designed for our 7 – 13-year-olds to learn the basic fundamentals of golf. This is a fun and exciting environment with competitive drills.
- Designed for our 7 – 13-year-olds who want to take their game to the next level.
- Fundamentals and short game will be key, and there will be team-based playing competitions, as well as on-course instruction.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks are included.
Summer All-Sports Camp:
- Includes ages 5-12.
- This program is designed to introduce juniors to the fun components the Club has to offer: golf and tennis.
- Lunch is included in this camp. Swimming is optional after lunch.
TCCC Private Lessons
- Private lessons taught by Trophy Club Country Club professional staff. Contact the Trophy Club Golf Academy at 817.837.1911 for more information.
ClubCorp Jr. Championship
- Each Club will host qualifiers to select representatives to play in the championship. Stay tuned for more information.
Trophy Club Jr. Championship
- Toward the end of the summer, TCCC will host a Club Championship for each age division for boys and girls.
- Sign your junior up through the golf pro shop. Dates and times to be announced.
*In case of inclement weather, instructors will perform indoor rules and etiquette sessions, games, and/or watch golf videos. Players must have their own equipment for on-course play. Proper golf attire required, Tennis shoes are accepted.