We Take Care Of The Details
With our team of catering and wedding professionals, you can select everything you want for a flawless evening of dining, dancing and toasts. No matter how simple or lavish you want your dream wedding to be, we work with you to create a perfect day of love, romance and sweet memories.
We have a Beverly Clark Certified Wedding Professional on our staff. Created by renowned wedding and lifestyle expert Beverly Clark, the program helps catering professionals gain more knowledge in the field of wedding ceremonies, receptions, services, traditions and personalized service.
Host your wedding events with us and enjoy:
- Complete setup and breakdown of your event
- Coordination of your wedding reception by our certified event specialist
- Day of assistance with final wedding details, timeline and setup coordination with your vendors
- Menu tasting with Executive Chef upon booking
- Four hours to host your wedding reception in the Club's vaulted Ballroom
- Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking rolling hills and wooden parquet dance floor
- Lap-length linen in your selection of 25 colors and black, ivory or white table skirting
- Mirrored tiles and votive candles for guest tables
- Speaker system equipped to accommodate an iPod and cordless microphone
- Flat-screen TV to display your slideshow and iron portrait easels to display bridal or engagement photos
- All display tables for gifts, name cards, cake, etc.
- Cake cutting and service
- Access to golf courses for bridal photo shoot and voucher for a round of golf for two players
- Private club service and intimacy (your reception is the only event scheduled at the Club in your time slot)
Need Other Professionals For Your Event?
Hiring all the right people to make your day go smoothly is just as important to us as it is to you. We have a list of known professionals we’re happy to share with you.
To find out more, contact our Private Event Directors.