University Center Club at Florida State University
FSU Football at UCC
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
FSU Football Information
FSU Football at UCC
University Center Club is only open to UCC Members and their guests on game day. Everyone must have a valid game ticket to enter the Club. Stadium ticket holders can tailgate in the Club before the game. Reservations are available starting August 1 at universitycenterclub.com or 850.644.8528.
- Members and their immediate family listed on the membership will be admitted free of charge. You need your UCC Membership Card, picture ID and game tickets to enter the Club.
- Immediate family is defined as the Member, spouse and all children under 21. Children 21 and older will be counted as guests. Spousal substitution: Members may bring another person in place of their spouse.
- UCC Members and guests can enter the Club 3-1/2 hours before kickoff and enjoy the pre-game festivities from the Osceola Grille and Ballroom. Beginning 30 minutes before kickoff, only Grille ticket holders are permitted in the Osceola Grille.
- During the game, enjoy the Ballroom as you watch the game on the big screens in air conditioning!
- Enjoy your favorite stadium seat and visit the Ballroom for a snack and beverage break, or watch the entire game on the big screens. Full bar is available.
- You may bring up to 2 guests on game day. A $10 per guest fee applies.
- Guests are allowed in the Ballroom during pre-game, 1st quarter and 4th quarter only.
- Members only during the 2nd quarter, halftime and 3rd quarter.
Purchase Grille tickets to watch the game from the Osceola Grille and Terraces and enjoy the Football Buffet all day. Reserve your opportunity to be treated like a chief at one of this year's Seminole football games. There is no better place for Seminole Spirit (and spirits) than the Osceola Grille.
- Enjoy first come, first served seating inside the Osceola Grille, as well as open-air seating on either of two spacious, covered terraces.
- Each Grille ticket includes game admission, all-you-can-eat buffet and non-alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages sold separately.
- Full bar is available.
2013 Grille ticket information
- Ticket deadline is Monday, April 30, 2013. Tickets are non-refundable and will be mailed out in August.
- You may request as many tickets as you'd like. After the ticket deadline (April 30), if a game has been sold out, a lottery will be held. The memberships drawn will get only two tickets for that game.
- Each person must have a Grille ticket regardless of age. You do not need an FSU game ticket if you have a Grille ticket.
- Tickets may not be resold via internet auction (Ebay.) Any ticket holder who attempts to sell UCC Grille tickets for more than face value (scalping) will lose future purchasing privileges.
- Tickets may not be exchanged during the course of the game. Exchanging tickets in order to allow more than one individual into the Osceola Grille on the same ticket will result in the loss of the ticket entirely for the remainder of the game, as well as the loss of future purchasing privileges.
- Parking is not provided.
Friday Night Live
The Friday night prior to each home game, University Center Club hosts a pre-tailgating party featuring live music buffet, limited à la carte menu, games and great drink specials.
Saturday after the game
Enjoy the win by celebrating in the Osceola Grille while everyone else sits in traffic. Limited Grille menu available.
Seminole Sunday Brunch
Join us to celebrate the game weekend in the Osceola Grille 10:30 am – 1:30 pm. Large parties welcome!