University Club of Jacksonville
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Our Club has many wonderful benefits of belonging. It's a great place to network and obtain new business. Our membership is mostly comprised of executives of large corporations and owners and operators of small businesses. Once business is finished, the Club is the perfect place for a romantic dinner, family outing or party.
Benefits of belonging to the University Club:
- Fine dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Private banquet rooms with full catering capabilities for meetings, seminars, holiday parties and weddings
- Business lounge with complimentary Internet via our desktop computer or your laptop
- Clubs within the Club including “Knights of the Vine” wine club, Club 60, Young Executive Society and the Business Club
- Special events and classes such as quarterly dinner dances, cooking classes and family dining
- Formal and informal networking for business and social purposes
- Privileges at more than 200 clubs worldwide, including some of the most prestigious business clubs, country clubs and resorts in the world
- The University Athletic Club privileges
- Jacksonville Society privileges
There are a variety of different membership classifications to cater to your needs.
- Young Executive (under the age of 35)
- Military Society (Active Duty/Reserves/Retired)
All above categories include spouse, if applicable, and Concourse Athletics for the primary Member.
Add more fitness center privileges to your membership:
- Concourse Athletics privileges for spouse: $20
- Add 28th Floor Athletics: $20