University of Massachusetts Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
|Mon||7:30 am – 3 pm|
|Tue-Fri||7:30 am – 9 pm|
Welcome alumni, faculty, staff and friends of The University of Massachusetts
The University of Massachusetts Club is a private club fostering a culture of academic, business and social exchange characteristic of The University of Massachusetts and its notable history. The University of Massachusetts Club reflects the diversity, professional character and camaraderie among distinguished alumni and their pride and passion for the University.
The University of Massachusetts Club rises above all the rest with our full spectrum of benefits that are available to our Members. Upon your first visit to the Club, you will be captivated by the panoramic view of Boston Harbor and downtown. But it is the personalized service, delectable food and engaging events that exceed all expectations.
Established for alumni, faculty, staff and friends of the university, The University of Massachusetts Club is a Member-supported club that provides an atmosphere for Members to meet with colleagues and friends amid the spirit of academic, business and social exchange that the university has fostered throughout its history.
In the heart of Boston’s Financial District, the Club is found on the 33rd floor of 225 Franklin Street with stunning panoramic views of Boston Harbor and downtown. The Club first opened its doors in October of 2005 with a commitment to membership, camaraderie, recognition and quality.
Our Club features:
- Grille dining
- Six private function rooms
- Member office and wi-fi accessibility
- Club-hosted networking, business and social events
- Reciprocal benefits clubs across the country
- Preferred overnight rates to local hotels
- …And more
Some of our services:
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Business Center fully equipped with computer, desk space, printer, and telephone
- Complimentary hospitality station with coffee, tea, fruit and cookies
- Travel Concierge to coordinate your visit to over 200 ClubCorp properties and affiliates around the world
- Reduced parking rates at local garages and reduced hotel rates at local hotels