Village Beach Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Discover the best of OBX at the Village Beach Club
Discover the best of the OBX at The Village Beach Club The Village Beach Club is an Oceanfront pool club located conveniently in The Village at Nags Head. The Beach Club has a private beach access, so you can hop back and forth between the beach and the pool as many times as you’d like in a day. Enjoy lunch or a snack from the snack bar or an afternoon poolside cocktail in the comfort of a lounge chair. You may even find time to read a book while the kids play games with our activity directors or swim under the watchful eyes of our certified lifeguards. Allow our shuttle bus service to pick you up from your house and take you to our beach club, shopping mall, or neighboring Nags Head Golf Links.
Village Beach Club amenities include:
- Large pool with designated lap lanes
- Wading pool for kids and families
- Spacious deck with lounge chairs
- Red Cross-certified lifeguards at pool; Town of Nags Head lifeguards on beach
- Snack bar and café serving lunch
- Fully stocked bar with poolside service
- Restrooms and bathhouses with changing areas
- Oceanfront parking and access
- Kids activities Monday through Friday from mid-June to mid-August (two activities a day)
- Wednesday night cookouts in the summer from mid-June to mid-August
- Beach Equipment Rentals available
The Village Beach Club is a perfect place for your family to enjoy the summers while staying at your Outer Banks beach house. It is also a great amenity to add value to your rental house.
Renting a house in the Village at Nags Head? Be sure to ask if your property has Village Beach Club access. Not all homes in the Village have memberships and we do not sell week passes.