Walnut Creek Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club golf.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Golf Pro Shop
|Tue - Sun||7 am – 7 pm|
|Tue - Sun||7 am – 6 pm|
Golf Academy Website
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
Junior Golf Academy at Walnut Creek Country Club
Our Junior Player Development program is designed to incorporate fun first, while involving multiple activities and sports & recreation to assist junior learning, sports development and passion for golf.
TIGER CUBS (Level 1)
- Ages 4 – 6
- Our Cubs program is designed for a junior’s first experience and introduction to golf.
- Junior’s begin learning the FUNdamentals of golf in a group setting.
TIGERS (Level 2)
- Ages 7 – 15
- Continue FUNdamentals focus while building strong pre-swing and in-swing skills.
- In addition, etiquette and Rules of Golf are introduced, as well as fitness and nutrition
TIGER ACES (Level 3)
- Ages 7 – 15
- Continue building strong pre-swing and in swing skills as well as a continued education on Fitness, Nutrition and Rules of Golf.
- Additionally, we begin developing a winning edge for competition golf and Mental Focus in preparation for High School Golf Teams.
To enroll a Junior Golfer in the Walnut Creek Junior Golf Academy, or to find out more information about summer camps and individual instruction, visit Walnut Creek Golf Academy or email Emily White, Director of Instruction, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Golf Shop 817.473.5840.