Walnut Creek Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club swimming.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Need a Pool Party?
Host your own pool party at our Club! Find out more
Cool Off With Summer Swimming
Walnut Creek offers water fun for everyone including a shaded pool for your water babies and a recreational pool for the fun-in-the-sun swimmers. A dip in our pool or leisurely sunbathing makes the country club life at Walnut Creek relaxing during the summer.
The swimming pools at Walnut Creek stay busy with fun activities, pool parties, swim team practice, lesson programs and more during the summer season.
Pool season doesn’t end there. Adult Members have access to the Club pool year-round. Members must check in at the front desk of the Clubhouse before accessing the facility in the off-season.
- Memorial Day – Labor Day
- Pool hours: Tuesday – Sunday | 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Join us for swim lessons this summer!
- Includes eight 30-minute lessons | Tuesday – Friday | 10 – 11 a.m.
- Ages 3 and up
Creek Crocs Junior Swim Team
Walnut Creek ‘Crocs’ offers an exciting opportunity for juniors to enjoy a fun experience while learning the basic of swimming, coupled with a little competition.
- $250 for Members | $275 for Non-Members
- Please note: Non-Members will be allowed to swim, but will be ineligible to qualify for points at any of the season’s swim meets.
- Includes 6 weeks of instruction, swim cap, swim suit, t-shirt and an awards banquet
- Saturday, May 30 | Swim team kick off party and informational meeting @ 2:00 PM
- Join us to kick off the ‘Crocs’ season poolside with snacks and drinks for our team and coaches
- Tuesday, June 2 | First day of practices
- Friday, July 24 | Swim team banquet
- All Lessons Inquiries should go through WCCCPool@gmail.com
- Kick-off Party: Saturday, June 7 | 2 p.m. Join us to kick off the ‘Crocs’ season poolside with snacks and drinks for our team and coaches.
Contact us today for information on any pool activities or swim programs.