Walnut Creek Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club tennis.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Tennis Pro Shop
(subject to change)
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
Hours Of Operation
- Tennis Pro Shop hours change with the seasons. Please see right column for current hours.
- Court lights are on an automatic timer that shuts down at 10:30 pm.
- If a court reservation is made before the Tennis Pro Shop closes for business, the lights will be left on for that court.
- Please contact the Tennis Pro Shop in case of changes due to weather at 817.473.1311.
- All Members and their guests must register in the Tennis Pro Shop prior to play or be subject to forfeiture of the court.
- Members may reserve a court one week in advance – each reservation can be for the duration of one and a half hours.
- All players must leave the court once their reserved time has expired, unless courts have extended availability.
- Courtesy and consideration should be observed at all times. Do not walk across or behind a court while a point is being played.
- No smoking is allowed in the Tennis Pro Shop or around tennis court areas.
- Proper tennis attire is required at all times. No cutoff shorts for men; no halter-tops or sports bras worn as a shirt for women. Men must wear shirts and are allowed to wear the sleeveless tailored shirts.
- Trash should be placed in the containers located around the courts.
- No outside food or beverage permitted on the courts.
- All items must be purchased from Walnut Creek Country Club.
- Courts are open for play from 8:00am - 10:30pm every day.
- Latest check-in time for playing is 9:00pm or 10:00pm depending on the season.
- Court reservations may be made a week in advance.
- Reservations for court usage can be for a maximum of 90 minutes.
- Guests are welcome to come out and use the tennis facility as a registered guest with a Walnut Creek Member.
- Guests are limited to two visits per month for tennis play, with a maximum of six times a year.
- Participation in Member-Guest Tournaments and inter-club competition will not apply toward the two-month limitation.
- A $10 guest fee per visit will apply and will be charged by the Tennis Pro Shop prior to play. Failure to register or pay guest fees may result in a violation or loss of tennis privileges.