Walnut Creek Country Club
Set up a tour for a closer look at Club tennis.Set Up a Tour
Interested in becoming a Member?
Tennis Pro Shop
|Mon - Thurs||8:30am – 8pm|
|Fri||8:30am – 4pm|
|Sat||8:30am – 4pm|
Host a Tournament
Host an outing or a tournament! Find out more in the tournaments section.
Hours Of Operation
Tennis pro shop hours change with the seasons. Please see right column for winter hours.
Court lights are on an automatic timer that shuts down at 10:30 p.m. If a court reservation is made before the tennis shop closes for business, the lights will be left on for that court. Please contact the tennis shop in case of changes due to weather at 817.473.1311.
- All Members and their guests must register in the tennis shop prior to play or be subject to forfeiture of the court.
- Members may reserve a court one week in advance – each reservation can be for the duration of one and a half hours.
- All players must leave the court once their reserved time has expired, unless courts have extended availability.
- Courtesy and consideration should be observed at all times. Do not walk across or behind a court while a point is being played.
- No smoking is allowed in the tennis shop or around tennis court areas.
- Proper tennis attire is required at all times. No cutoff shorts for men; no halter-tops or sports bras worn as a shirt for women. Men are allowed to wear the sleeveless tailored shirts.
- Trash should be placed in the containers located around the courts.
- No outside food or beverage permitted on the courts. All items must be purchased from Walnut Creek Country Club.
- Courts are open for play from 8 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. every day. The latest check-in time for playing is 9 or 10 p.m. depending on the season.
- Court reservations may be made two days in advance.
- Reservations for court usage can be for a maximum of 90 minutes.
- Guests are welcome to come out and use the tennis facility as a registered guest with a Walnut Creek Member. Guests are limited to two visits per month for tennis play, with a maximum of six times a year. Participation in Member-guest tournaments and inter-club competition will not apply toward the two-month limitation.
- A $10 guest fee per visit will apply and will be charged by the tennis pro shop prior to play. Failure to register or pay guest fees may result in a violation or loss of tennis privileges.