Your Club. Reinvented.
ClubCorp is changing the face of private clubs, with multimillion-dollar investments to enhance clubs in the ClubCorp family with contemporary, stylish looks and amenities as well as more high-tech features. In conjunction with the renovations, ClubCorp is providing more family friendly activities and youth programming at country clubs, while business clubs are offering more networking activities and membership opportunities for young executives and women – geared towards the next generation of private club members.
While projects vary from club to club, many of the improvements and additions include:
- Stylish and contemporary reception areas and lounges
- Anytime Lounge and theater-style Multi-media Rooms that include large flat-screened televisions where members can relax, watch their favorite sporting events and films, and have fun
- Touchdown Rooms – intimate technology-equipped conference rooms optimal for private phone calls or catching up on work or email
- Expanded outdoor terraces and patios featuring cabana seating and fire bars – the perfect setting to dine or lounge with friends while enjoying cocktails
- Communal tables featuring integrated iPads and charging stations ideal for business meetings or just recharging members' personal electronic devices
- Family fun water features including slides, splash pads, cabanas and more
Upcoming renovation projects include:
- Center Club in Costa Mesa, California
- The Hills of Lakeway in Austin, Texas
- Kingwood Country Club in Kingwood, Texas
- Timarron Country Club in Southlake, Texas
- The Tower Club Tysons Corner in Vienna, Virginia
- Trophy Club Country Club in Trophy Club, Texas
- Columbia Tower Club in Seattle – a project which will include many of the above improvements plus barista coffee service, an enomatic wine dispenser that will allow members to sip their favorite wine by the glass, wine lockers, and a shuffleboard.
Contact us today to find out more.