Joining a club starts here.
We offer a variety of business and country clubs in your area.
Contact us today and we'll assist you in finding the perfect club for you.Contact Us
ClubCorp Clubs in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
With 17 private golf, country and business clubs across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Dallas-based ClubCorp offers some of the best club experiences in the area. Consistently ranked among DFW's best private clubs by Avid Golfer, our clubs offer championship golf courses, one of the state's largest tennis complexes, resort-style swimming pools, first-class dining experiences and endless fun-filled, family-friendly activities. With millions of dollars invested in capital improvements, club life has never been better.
Plus, with O.N.E. (Optimal Network Experiences), ClubCorp’s industry-leading benefits program, Members can enjoy 50% off* à la carte dining at their Home Club, access to the ClubCorp family of clubs in the DFW area and free* golf, dining and more when traveling to ClubCorp’s nationwide Network of more than 300 owned, operated and alliance clubs including Firestone Country Club, Mission Hills Country Club and City Club Los Angeles.
Come see what sets us apart! Select your club of interest below for more information.
*The O.N.E. program and corresponding benefits are subject to certain restrictions and exclusions. Membership application or conversion form required, and membership is contingent on successful completion of the Club's enrollment process. All offers are subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply. See Club for details.
Located outside Dallas in the community of Farmers Branch, the Brookhaven Country Club was founded in 1957.
- This established club offers 54 holes of golf on three distinct courses, designed by Byron Nelson and Press Maxwell
- Members also enjoy tennis, a fitness center, racquetball and an aquatic complex consisting of three pools and a children's splash pad
- The summer experience provides fun for the whole family with games, contests and special events in addition to 19 beautiful cabanas, a miniature golf course, a poolside party room and The Haven Member lounge and pool bar
Quietly nestled along a meandering creek, Canyon Creek Country Club blends into this sleepy Richardson neighborhood.
- Most of the 18-hole Dallas area golf course, designed by Press Maxwell, is hidden from any street’s view, providing a secluded, distraction-free atmosphere
- Other amenities include junior programs, tennis courts, three swimming pools and a comfortable clubhouse with a patio
- Recent renovations include the new Press Sixty-Three bar and grill and private event space
Gleneagles Country Club is located in the prestigious community of West Plano.
- The Club's 36 holes of championship golf, designed by legendary course planners Robert Von Hagge and Bruce Devlin
- Beyond the golf course, amenities include tennis courts, swimming pools, junior programs and a grand clubhouse with traditional old world charm
- Recent multimillion-dollar clubhouse improvements include the new Cellar, new 5401 Grille, new fitness center, new patio and supervised child care at The Nest
Located in the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Hackberry Creek Country Club is sure to provide Members and their guests an occasion to remember.
- Play 18 holes of championship golf designed by the legendary Byron Nelson
- Join in the fun with tennis, swimming, junior programs, exceptional dining, fitness center and more
- Renovations are underway including a new casual family dining area, new bar and lounge, new outdoor terrace, new resort-style pool experience and updated driving range amenities
Look out from the 26th floor at sprawling Las Colinas. With a spectacular panoramic view of DFW, the Club is a perfect location to impress your clients or guests.
- La Cima Club offers high-caliber networking in a high-class business and dining environment
- Upscale lounge and bar, reception and lobby lounge, media lounge with big-screen TVs, casual offices and updated technology
- Business and social events to connect you with other professionals with similar interests
Originally called El Ranchito de Las Colinas (The Little Ranch of the Hills), this Club has transformed from a sprawling cattle ranch to a sophisticated private Dallas country club.
- 18-hole bent grass greens championship course designed by Byron Nelson
- 12 tennis courts, a junior Olympic pool and two children’s pools, junior programs, fitness center and a distinctive clubhouse for private events
- With their extensive multimillion-dollar reinvention, the Club has an entry and lobby lounge, expanded bar and grille, lounge with multimedia room, modern dining with stunning views, casual offices, magnificent outdoor terrace, expanded fitness center, renovated tennis courts and rebuilt tee boxes
- Host of the Volunteers of America North Texas Shootout several years in a row
Situated on 170 acres of rolling Texas terrain and minutes from Lake Lewisville, Oakmont Country Club offers a little something for everybody.
- 18 holes of championship golf with towering, mature oak trees and meandering fairways of Bermuda grass
- Members can also play tennis, swim, dine in style and enjoy a variety of family fun activities
- Improvements include new casual family dining area, bar and lounge, media area and fitness center
Located in the heart of Arlington, Shady Valley Golf Club is a tranquil retreat.
- 18-hole golf course with narrow fairways and a proliferation of beautiful trees
- Other activities include swimming, dining and social events, plus monthly MGA tournaments, beginner golf groups and All Sports camps during the summer
- Club enhancements include a new bar, media area and casual dining
Stonebriar is one of the finest private country clubs in Texas centrally located just off the Tollway and Legacy Drive.
- Two championship 18-hole golf courses
- The 65,000-square-foot clubhouse offers casual and upscale dining options along with beautiful private event venues and additional amenities include lighted outdoor tennis courts and a swimming pool
- Multimillion-dollar reinvention gave the clubhouse a fresh look
Tucked away from the metropolitan bustle, Stonebridge Ranch Country Club is a favorite destination for fun in McKinney.
- 27-hole championship golf course
- Lighted outdoor tennis courts, Olympic pools and four quaint guest cottages for those who wish to stay overnight
- The most recent round of improvements included new upscale dining area with wine room and an improved driving range experience at the Stonebridge Clubhouse and new pool furniture and pool bar at the Ranch Clubhouse
With two distinctly different locations in North Dallas and Plano, Prestonwood Country Club gives Members the best of both worlds.
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses, one at each location
- Along with great golf, each location offers exceptional dining, a pool and a fully equipped fitness center, and the Creek location features first-class tennis
- Recent reinvention include new dining, lounge and media areas at both clubhouses, covered patio, casual office spaces, event rooms and supervised child care at the Creek Clubhouse and new lobby and golf experience at the Hill Clubhouse
Nestled in the prominent suburb of Southlake, Timarron Country Club offers Members an atmosphere of casual relaxation and elegance perfect for fun with family and friends.
- 18-hole golf course designed by Byron Nelson, a name synonymous with golf
- Spacious clubhouse, fitness center and fine dining
- Multimillion-dollar makeover refreshed the lobby and added a lounge, media room and outdoor dining and living area
Tower Club Dallas is the premier business club in the DFW Metroplex, sky level in the Thanksgiving Tower in the Dallas business district.
- Discuss business and network with top executives, entrepreneurs and leaders
- Work away from the office, make calls and check email in casual office spaces
- The Triniti dining room and bar is the ideal spot for making business and social connections
Trophy Club Country Club is a true golfer’s club and has been the Home Club of legendary LPGA golfer and Golf Hall of Fame Member, Kathy Whitworth, for more than 20 years.
- 36 holes of championship golf featuring Ben Hogan’s only course design
- Members can enjoy tennis, a fitness center, the junior Olympic pool and private event rooms
- Multimillion-dollar renovation added new practice facilities, an expanded Hogan's bar and grille, lounge with multimedia room and modern dining with stunning views
Just minutes away from the Dallas-Fort Worth airport and major attractions, Walnut Creek Country Club is the hub of the Mansfield golf and social scene.
- 36 holes of challenging golf including the renovated Pecan nine
- Members also enjoy lighted outdoor tennis courts, Olympic pool and a wide array of Member events
- New renovations include a family-friendly grill with outdoor patio dining, child care, resort-style pool complex, miniature golf and resurfaced tennis courts