Joining a club starts here.
We offer a variety of business and country clubs in your area.
Contact us today and we'll assist you in finding the perfect club for you.Contact Us
Southern California Club Membership
Looking for a private golf or country club experience in Southern California? The ClubCorp family of clubs in the greater Southern California area includes numerous locations perfectly suited to share the culture and camaraderie of the region in a remarkable private Southern California golf and country club setting. You’ll find championship courses, fine and casual dining, plus tennis, fitness, swimming and more. From Los Angeles and San Diego to the San Francisco Bay Area and Inland Empire, find a world of golf and country clubs in Southern California and see how you can live the private club lifestyle.
With an inviting clubhouse overlooking Saddleback Valley, Aliso Viejo is the perfect retreat for golfers or social gatherings.
- Home of the only two private Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses in Orange County
- State-of-the-art fitness facility, exceptional dining and private events venues
- Variety of activities for adults and families
Among rolling hills, trees and plentiful blue sky, Braemar Country Club is a home where Southern California families come together for fantastic golf and country club living.
- Ted Robinson designed course offers 36 plush holes of golf with beautiful views of natural terrain, deer and the luxury estates of San Fernando Valley’s premier Braemar community
- 20 tennis courts with programs for all skill levels, two outdoor swimming pools, state-of-the-art fitness center and dining venues
- Multimillion-dollar renovations transformed the club a few years ago with a new 10-acre driving range and state-of-the-art practice facility, Junior Golf Academy, signature holes and course layout, fitness center, outdoor terrace, expanded bar and grill, Anytime Lounge, enhanced resort-style pool complex and refreshed clubhouse and dining areas
Center Club Orange County is a prestigious private city club, hosting various special guests, from dignitaries to stage and screen stars. It is a great location for making business and social connections.
- Beautiful and inspiring atmosphere, filled with art and sculptures that reflect its Members and the unique personality of Orange County
- Fully equipped with all the technology for large corporate meetings or simply working away from the office
- Multimillion-dollar improvements in recent years include new upscale bar and lounge, Member dining room, multimedia room, wine lockers, outdoor terrace, power boardrooms, private meeting and dining rooms, Touchdown Rooms and business center
From the top of the Wells Fargo Center, City Club Los Angeles offers great views of the dynamic cityscape and soothing Pacific. Its emphasis on inclusiveness in its membership reflects the spirit of the city and makes it the friendliest club in Tinseltown.
- Brand new premier private club location opened in 2013 where downtown Los Angeles leaders connect, network and do business
- Upscale dining and meeting rooms for entertaining, meeting with clients or relaxing with friends
- Screening room with state-of-the-art sound and screen technology and comfortable new recliners
Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club is the first private 36-hole country club in Orange County and one of only three in metropolitan Southern California.
- Two breathtaking courses designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- 44,000-square-foot clubhouse, 10 racket courts, aquatic center with three pools, 13,000-square-foot spa and sports club, Kids’ Club, café and Starbucks
- Recent renovations include new media lounge, new dining area, expanded bar area, updated patio, enhanced locker rooms and North Course renovations
Set amid majestic hills and just three miles from Del Mar and the Pacific Ocean, Morgan Run Club & Resort is a premier private club, boutique resort and conference center located in San Diego’s most affluent community, Rancho Santa Fe.
- 27 holes on three premier courses with smooth greens and a series of picturesque holes
- 320-yard driving range, short-game practice facilities, 11-court tennis complex, day spa, heated outdoor pool, 68 luxurious rooms, suites and more
- Improvements include new outdoor deck, new high-tech media lounge, new modern dining area and expanded bar
Surrounded by the green rolling hills of the Santa Susana Mountains, this Southern California golf and country club was established in 1968 and provides a picturesque setting for the private club experience.
- 18-hole golf course with Kikuyu grass fairways, plus rough and significant elevation changes on some holes that add to the challenge
- Driving range, tennis courts, fitness center, junior Olympic-size pool, programs for juniors and families, dining venues and more
- Opportunity to network with others for business, make new contacts, meet new friends you can cherish for years to come, enrich your daily life by trying new activities and make new memories
Shadowridge Country Club is an exclusive private Southern California golf and country club nestled among the rolling hills of North San Diego County and graced by gentle coastal breezes.
- 18-hole championship course in a setting that offers the best climate for year-round golfing
- Driving range, putting green, chipping area, fitness facilities and dining venue
- Club enhancements include expanded patio, new modern dining area and expanded bar
Located atop Symphony Towers at the city’s highest point, The University Club Atop Symphony Towers offers unparalleled views of the downtown San Diego area, the Harbor, Coronado Island, Point Loma, Pacific Ocean and even Mexico.
- Private dining rooms, a wood-paneled library, an elegant main dining room and comfortable lounge
- Entertain clients, network with professionals and meet colleagues just 10 minutes from the airport
- Multimillion-dollar renovations include expanded bar with casual dining area, new private dining rooms, new Member dining room, new multimedia room, new casual office spaces and more