Commerce Club is Getting a Makeover
Extensive Renovations Add More Style, Technology and Networking Opportunities
GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA - The Commerce Club is welcoming some change with a nearly $1 million renovation project. The club – a member of the ClubCorp family – will usher in new style, technology and innovative networking opportunities, putting the club in step with the changing lifestyles and interests of today’s business club members.
“For more than 20 years the Commerce Club has served as the city's premier private business and social club,” said Arnold Burrell, chairman of the club’s Board of Governors. “The upcoming renovations will greatly enhance that role in the community – providing more opportunities for members to showcase the club to their friends, families and colleagues.”
“This is an exciting time for the club,” says Dylan Petrick, general manager. “These renovations will provide more value to current and future members as well as bring a fresh energy to the club, making it more relevant to Greenville and its culture.”
Set for construction Sept. 24 through the end of 2012, the Commerce Club renovation features new rooms and amenities, inspired and fresh dining options and new programming such as:
- New stylish “Anytime Lounge” where members can drop in for a quick latte, catch up on the news, work on laptops and iPads, meet colleagues, dine or just relax and hang out
- New technology-equipped “Touchdown Rooms” for private calls, interviews or meetings with clients
- New Beattie Bar – an upscale and trendy space where members can enjoy their favorite sporting event on the 82-inch flat-screen television
- New modern, warm and welcoming lobby lounge featuring complimentary coffee and concierge services
- New enhanced technology with upgraded Wi-Fi and mobile reception
The Commerce Club’s renovation project is designed to offer more opportunities for members to connect, work, host, play and celebrate with expanded dining and social features combined with a dynamic events calendar featuring a wide range of social and networking opportunities, professional programming and entertaining activities.
About Commerce Club
Located at the top of One Liberty Square building in the heart of downtown Greenville, the Commerce Club is the city’s premier business club offering dining and entertaining, and business, social and community activities. For more information, visit www.commerce-club.com or facebook.com/CommerceClubGreenville.