Crescent Club Celebrates 25 Years with New Look, Expanded Dining and Social Amenities
MEMPHIS - Crescent Club, a member of the ClubCorp family, announces a major renovation project in celebration of 25 years as a centerpiece of the East Memphis Financial Corridor. The project will bring a stylish new décor that maintains the rich Memphis heritage along with expanded dining and social amenities offering members more opportunities to connect, play, work, host and celebrate.
“For 25 years, the Crescent Club has served as a premier private business and social club in Memphis,” said general manager Charles Shepherd. “These renovations – along with new membership benefits and programming – will allow us to continue that tradition while revitalizing and reinventing the club as an even more integral part of the community.”
Memphis-based Crump Firm is overseeing the design and architect of the project, which is slated to be complete by early July and includes:
- New Anytime Bar and Lounge – Featuring a dual-sided fireplace, banquette seating, and a custom guitar on display and at the ready for strumming, the new 12 Bar will be the ideal spot for members to connect with clients, colleagues, friends and family while enjoying the best of upscale Memphis cuisine
- Refreshed Upscale Dining – Offering exquisite culinary creations and personalized service, perfect for celebrating life’s magic moments
- New Multimedia Area – Members can catch up on the latest news or sporting events on the 80-inch television
- New Communal Table – just right for after-work hors d’oeuvres with friends or dinner with family
- Technology-equipped “Touchdown Rooms” for private calls, interviews or impromptu meetings with clients
- Updated Entry and Lobby Lounge – brighter, more modern entryway with stylish new seating area and receptionist desk will ensure warm welcomes for every member and guest
“The members are very excited about this renovation project,” said Dick Leike, chairman of the club’s board of governors. “The improvements, along with the more modern setting, are going to give them so many more opportunities to enjoy the club and to showcase it to clients, coworkers, families, and friends.”
Located in the heart of East Memphis on the top floor of the Crescent Center, the Crescent Club offers dramatic views of the East Memphis skyline. Amenities include formal and informal dining, five private dining rooms with videoconference capabilities, and an atrium and courtyard for larger groups.
About ClubCorp (NYSE: MYCC)
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs, business, sports, and alumni clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of approximately 160 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 25 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 370,000 members, with approximately 15,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MYCC). ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); Capital Club Beijing; and Metropolitan Club Chicago. You can find ClubCorp on Facebook at facebook.com/clubcorp and on Twitter at @ClubCorp.