Society provides expanded access to a collection of private clubs and premium benefits.Upgrade Today
Amy Jo Blevens
Area Network Manager
One Membership, Multiple Clubs, Incredible Opportunities
Membership in the New England Society opens the doors to an exclusive network of private country clubs, business clubs and resorts. A simple phone call to your ClubLine Concierge handles all of your reservations. It might be a private dining room for that special client, a round of golf on a championship course, VIP seating at a concert, theater or sporting event, or a relaxing weekend getaway with your family. Society is here to anticipate your every need and exceed your expectations.
All for an incremental monthly charge added to your home club membership. These Clubs provide you with a variety of locations to conduct business, entertain clients, socialize and relax with family and friends. This select group of Clubs, each with its own reputation for excellence, offers a variety of services and amenities that give special attention to your business and social needs.
- Society Members pay much less in initiation deposits and dues than in maintaining multiple memberships at these Clubs.
- Society Members play golf at either, preferred daily rates and times, have access to tee times at private country clubs, established tee times, and/or the ability to book tee times in advance of the public.
- Society Members have access to golf and privileges on a space available basis at participating Clubs.
- Society Members have a larger variety of Membership events and club facilities from which to choose.
- Exposure to a greater number of business and social networking opportunities.
- TicketLine - Access to VIP seating at selected local venues – Redsox, Bruins, Patriots, Broadway Shows, Concerts and more.
- Conduct a meeting or entertain guests in private rooms strategically located in the Boston Financial District or across from Fenway Park
- Private Events – planning a business meeting, wedding, anniversary, birthday or virtually any type of private event .
- Club Business Centers offering “an office away from the office” with Member Workstations, Document Center, e-Lounge, High Speed Wireless Access.
- Bi-Monthly subscription to Private Clubs Magazine.
- The ClubLine, the member concierge, assisting with tee times, group outings, dining reservations, and hotel reservations. The ClubLine is available, Monday – Saturday 8 am – 8:00 pm eastern time.
Keep up to date on the latest Society news.