Society provides expanded access to a collection of private clubs and premium benefits.Upgrade Today
Amy Jo Blevens
Area Network Manager
What is Triangle Society?
Established in 1998, the Triangle Society is an elite group of Private & Semi-Private Business, Social, Dining, Tennis and Golf Clubs and amenity properties in the Triangle market that have chosen to participate together. These Clubs were chosen to provide a variety of locations to conduct business, entertain clients, socialize, enjoy golf and tennis, or relax with family and friends. This select group of Clubs, each with its own reputation for excellence, offers a variety of services that give special attention to your business and social needs.
In addition to Club amenities, the Society provides a superb Concierge Service to our Members, fulfilling their entertainment needs locally and nationwide. The Concierge privileges include an exclusive VIP ticket connection to all major venues of the performing arts, concerts and sporting events.
- Society Members pay much less in initiation deposits and dues than in maintaining multiple memberships at these Clubs.
- Society Members play golf at either, preferred daily rates and times, have access to tee times at private country clubs, established tee times, and/or the ability to book tee times in advance of the public.
- Society Members have a larger variety of Membership events and club facilities from which to choose.
- TicketLine - Access to VIP seating at selected local venues – Walnut Creek Amphitheater, Booth Amphitheatre, RBC Center, Carolina Panthers, DPAC, Progress Energy Performing Arts and access to tickets nationally.
- Conduct a meeting or entertain guests in private rooms strategically located in the Triangle area.
- Business Networking - Exposure to a greater number of business and social networking opportunities.
- Private Events – planning a business meeting, wedding, anniversary, birthday or virtually any type of private event
- Clubs conveniently located throughout the local market for your business and social entertaining needs.
- Club Business Centers offering “an office away from the office” with Member Workstations, Document Center, e-Lounge, High Speed Wireless Access.
- Golf, tennis and pool privileges on a space available basis at participating Clubs.
- Bi-Monthly subscription to Private Clubs Magazine.
- The ClubLine, 1-800-400-5079, the member concierge, assisting with tee times, group outings, dining reservations, and hotel reservations. The ClubLine is available, Monday – Saturday 8 am – 8:00 pm eastern time or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monthly Society Value Added benefits offer a cart-fee round of golf and a complimentary entrée with a party of two or more each month.
Keep up to date on the latest Society news.