Best Ball Challenge
Firestone Country Club | June 18 – 21, 2015
ClubCorp brings you the 2015 Best Ball Challenge, a three-day golf tournament at the historical Firestone Country Club.
See why Firestone Country Club provides championship golf at its finest
- Hosted 61 consecutive years of tournament golf
- The only club to have hosted three nationally televised professional events in one year - has hosted three PGA Championships
- Is the current home of the World Golf Championship – Bridgestone Invitational
Walk in step with the legends of the game as you play the North, South and West courses during the tournament June 18 to 21. Make your “shot in the dark” as Tiger Woods did in 2000 to win the World Golf Championships – NEC Invitational.
- The South Course designed by Bert Way in 1929 and redesigned by Robert Trent Jones in 1960 and ain renovated in 1985 by Golforce, a jack Nicklaus company is best known for its legendary history of tournament play. Notably, the “monster hole” #16, as named by Arnold Palmer.
- The North Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, is noted for the scenic beauty of its lakes and streams.
- The West Course, a links style course designed by Tom Fazio in 2001 is built around the perimeter of the South Course and is home to the Ohio Senior Open. The course was originally designed by Geoffery Cornish and Brian Silva in 1989. With the addition of the West Course, Firestone now has the finest 54 holes of golf of any private club in the country.