Best Ball Challenge
Rules & Regulations
How to Register for Qualifiers
Want course details or more information on Firestone Country Club? Click here to visit the Firestone website.
- Net event with 3 lowest net scoring teams winning:
- First Place – 75% savings off national entry fee of $1495
- Second Place – 50 % savings off national entry fee of $1495
- Third Place – 25% savings off national entry fee of $1495
- First Place Ties will be determined with a sudden death playoff beginning with hole #18, #1, #18 until tie is broken.
- Third place ties will be determined with a scorecard playoff using back 9 score, if still tied, last 6 holes, if still tied, last 3 holes, if still tied, #1 handicap hole.
- Each player will receive individual strokes based on his or her handicap index - USGA handicapping 90%.
- Local Club Rules will apply.
The tournament will be governed by USGA rules. All golf equipment must comply with USGA specifications. Distance finders will be allowed, however slope indicators must be disabled. The tournament director along with the club professional has final say in all situations. Caddies are not allowed.
Men will play from white tees (approx 6500 course yardage)
Women will play from red tees (approximately 5300 course yardage)
Note: Participation in the qualifiers is not required to play in the national Jaguar ClubCorp Two Person Best Ball Tournament at Firestone.