National ClubCorp Tournaments
Entry Fee & Costs
Click on the button below to register.Register Now
The team championship entry fee of $6,975 per four man team includes the following:
- Five days, four nights lodging at Barton Creek Resort (double occupancy)
- Breakfast – Thursday through Sunday
- Lunch – Thursday through Saturday
- Welcoming cocktail reception and dinner Wednesday evening
- Theme dinner Thursday with sponsor participation
- Acura Casino de Monte Carlo dinner Friday
- Acura Casino de Monte Carlo
- Acura Cocktail reception Saturday evening
- Acura awards dinner Saturday evening
- Four-rounds of golf (one practice-round and three-tournament-rounds)
- Complimentary beverage carts Thursday through Saturday (excluding alcohol)
- Ground transportation to and from Austin Bergstrom Airport
- Complimentary range balls on morning of tournament play
- All taxes and gratuities
- Welcome gift bag for tournament participants
Note: Airfare is not included in the entry fee. There are additional costs for spouses and guests, single rooms and early arrivals.
Package Descriptions and Rates
Wednesday – Sunday
$297.04 | single occupancy, per night
$221.93 | double occupancy, per night
Rate is for spouses, guests, sponsors, ClubCorp home office and regional attendees. Daily rate is per person, per night, and includes accommodations, all ClubCorp-sponsored meals and parties beginning with dinner on Wednesday through breakfast Sunday morning, all service charges and taxes. This package is for anyone who is not a tournament participant.
Early arrival/late departure rate for all tournament attendees:
- Arrivals prior to Wednesday, September 4
- Departures after Sunday, September 8
Single or double cccupancy – $181.98 per room, per night. This rate includes 9% resort service fee and 6% occupancy tax. Meals are not included in this rate.
Your practice round on Wednesday, September 4 is included in your entry fee for Fazio Canyons or Fazio Foothills.
Golf rates are for all attendees
| Second Round|