National ClubCorp Tournaments
Required Release Form - Couples Tournament
The last step of registration is to mail in the release form.
The Straits®, Kohler, Wisconsin. Photo courtesy of Kohler Co.
2015 ClubCorp Couples Tournament
The American Club
May 27 - 31
For the first time, The American Club in Kohler, Wisconsin welcomes the ClubCorp Couples’ Tournament. Join us to experience this widely acclaimed resort with award-winning golf courses while enjoying the spirit of competitive golf with Couples from ClubCorp Clubs.
Play in the Open division or the Senior division if the male player is 62 plus years old. The Open division is age 61 or younger. Teams will be one male and one female player with established USGA handicaps. The field for each division will be flighted by combined handicap indexes of the two players. This event is open to golfers of all skill levels. Maximum handicap for men is 30 and 36 for ladies.
Both the Open and the Senior division will play The Straits®, (walking with caddies) The Meadow Valleys and The River courses all designed by Pete Dye. Whistling Straits has had the honor of hosting the 2004 and 2010 PGA Championships and will be the host site of the 2015 PGA Championship and the 2020 Ryder Cup. Black Wolf Run – comprised of The Meadow Valleys and The River courses, regarded as one of Pete Dye’s crowning achievements has hosted the 1998 and 2012 U.S. Women's Open.
Format will be one round each of Best Ball, Modified Alternate Shot and Scramble for both divisions.
Entry fee of $4640 per couple includes:
- Four nights accommodations double occupancy
- Four rounds of golf, 1 practice round and 3 tournament rounds,
- Caddies on The Straits®
- All meals beginning with Wednesday dinner through Sunday breakfast, with the exception of Friday night. You are invited to enjoy any of the resort restaurants or explore the area.
- Welcome gift bag for each couple
- Team picture
- Complimentary beverage cart and hospitality at the scoreboards each day
- Cocktails with dinner each evening except Friday when you are on your own
- Taxes and service charges
Kohler has a long standing commitment for a single level of quality that brings charm, good taste and generosity of spirit to all. Come and experience it for yourself.