National ClubCorp Tournaments
Golf Fact Sheets
Click on the button below to register.Register Now
Required Release Forms (PDF)
Victoria Golf Club
Australia Rank - 9
Available Days & Times of Play:
- Monday – all day
- Wednesday – all day
- Friday – all day
- Sunday – all day
- Hire Clubs - $50 per premium set.
- Motorised Golf Carts: - $44. Medical certificate required.
- Hire Pull buggy - complimentary
- Letter on Introduction from Member club required.
Men's General Dress Regulations
When on Club grounds:
- Trousers and shorts (tailored and up to 2” (5cm) below bottom of the knee) must be neat and clean.
- Denim, elastic & cord top pants & shorts are NOT permitted.
- Shirts must have collars, sleeves, be clean and tucked in at all times. Skivvies with rolled collars are acceptable (including mock turtle necks).
- Clean socks must be worn at all times. With shorts, long socks must be kept up at all times.
- Acceptable short socks are plain white or plain white with a golf club logo. Sockettes (below ankle) are NOT permitted.
- Shirts, pants, pullovers, jackets and hats must not display any advertising that is not directly related to the sponsorship of golf - clothing manufacturers’ logo excepted.
Men's Specific Dress Regulations
- Golf shoes are essential for play. Soft spikes are preferred. Walking and/or Running shoes are only permitted for caddies and spectators.
- Jacket with tie is preferred within the dining room but neat and tidy casual wear is acceptable. (Special function notices will prescribe related appropriate attire).
- Clean golf shoes with soft spikes are not preferred but are acceptable in lounge areas.
- Jogging, Tennis, Sandshoes or canvas shoes are NOT acceptable in lounge areas.
Ladies' Dress Regulations
On the golf course:
- Skirts, Shorts, Tailored Slacks, Culottes or Plus Twos.
- Shirts or blouses must have collars or turtle necks and be tucked in unless fitted or intended to be worn outside the undergarments.
- No brief skirts and shorts, tank tops, T-shirts or sun tops.
In the Clubhouse:
- Golfing attire as above or neat casual wear.
- Jeans, Cargo pants or cargo shorts are unacceptable either on the course or in the clubhouse.
- If a ladies dress is considered inappropriate, the Associates committee may discuss this with the lady concerned.
- Players are requested to be ready 15 minutes before the scheduled tee time.
- Walk quickly between shots and call faster players through. Remember your position in the field is immediately behind the players in front, not merely in front of the players behind.
- All players to carry a sand bucket. Please repair all divots in the fairway and rough. Please repair pitch marks on greens and rake bunkers after play.
- The use of golf carts is a privilege not a right. They are to be driven at a responsible speed and NOT inside the double yellow lines in front of greens or on the side of tees.
- Player only to look for lost golf ball. If in doubt, play a provisional.
- Green staff has right of way. Proceed with caution.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Clubhouse
- Consumption of all refreshments in the clubhouse and halfway house must be from a glass and NOT from bottles.
- Individual members and guests shall not directly reprimand any employee of the Club. Complaints to be communicated to the General Manager.
- Use of mobile phones is restricted to the carpark. Use of mobile phones on the practice greens, outside the professional shop, at the halfway house and in the clubhouse is not acceptable.
- Must be worn in the appropriate manner and with the peak facing forward. Men are to remove hats/caps in the clubhouse.