National ClubCorp Tournaments
The ClubCorp Australian Challenge
Australian Challenge Information
The Australian Way
Required Release Form - International Tournament | Australia
The last step of registration is to mail in the release form.
2017 International Golf Tournament | Australia
Crown Towers | Melbourne, Australia
Book by December 31, 2015 to win Three FREE nights at One & Only Hayman Island, located in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef and provides the perfect setting for exciting activities including diving, snorkeling, fishing, sailing, kayaking, waterskiing, and helicopter and seaplane adventures . . .
April 28 - May 5, 2017
A land of vast red plains, curious wildlife and untouched beaches, Australia is a large and diverse continent. Its golf courses are just as diverse. Offering spectacular world-class layouts amidst jaw dropping scenery accompanied with typical Australian hospitality, the land down-under is undoubtedly, a life changing golf experience.
If you would like to be part of Team ClubCorp USA and compete against an Australian contingent of golfers on some of the world’s top courses in the Aussie sunshine reserve you spot now! Teams will be 2 players each playing a Better Ball format.
The field is open to all Members of ClubCorp Clubs with an established USGA maximum handicap index of 20 for men and 26 for ladies. Format will be Two Person Best Ball. Attendees will fly to Melbourne, Australia to play against a team of Australian Country Club members on some of the world's top courses.
Courses - click each course to be directed to their website
- The Royal Melbourne Golf Club – West Course
- Kingston Heath Golf Club
- Victoria Golf Club
- Huntingdale Golf Club
Entry is $4899 per person* and includes:
- Five nights hotel – double occupancy
- Breakfast each day
- Welcome Cocktail reception and dinner
- Awards cocktail reception and dinner
- Hospitality at the scoreboards each day following play
- On Course hospitality for the 4 rounds of golf.
- Welcome gift bag for each player
- Pull carts for each round of golf
- Ground transportation to golf courses and round trip airport transfers
- All taxes and travel fees
- Ground transportation from the Crown Towers Melbourne to each golf course, and back to the Crown following golf
- Round-trip Airport Transfers from Melbourne Tullamarine to the Crown Towers Melbourne
*Flights are not included
Non-Golfer packages are available at $1,899 per person.