National ClubCorp Tournaments
Women's Tennis Challenge Cup
Required Release Form - Women's Tennis Challenge Cup
The last step of registration is to mail in the release form.
Hilton Head Island, SC
May 13 - 17, 2015
Island tennis and ocean breezes are awaiting you at the 2015 Women’s Tennis event at the newly renovated Sonesta Resort in Shipyard Plantation. Tennis matches are played at the VanDeMeer Tennis center next to the hotel.
Set on 11 acres of beautifully landscaped beachfront property, this AAA approved Four Diamond resort features a spectacular swimming pool complex, Arum Spa, and casual and fine dining opportunities that are sure to make your tournament experience memorable.
As a tournament participant you will receive:
- Welcome gift bag valued in excess of $200
- Four doubles tennis matches minimum
- Complimentary courtside hospitality
- Team picture
- Welcome cocktail reception and dinner Wednesday night
- Awards cocktail reception and Dinner Saturday night
- Awards presented to division and overall team winners
- Welcome entertainment following dinner
- Discounted room rates
Each 4 person club team consists of two doubles teams from any two of the NTRP flights. Flights are the combined NTRP levels of 6.0 and below, 7.0 and below, 8.0 and below and 9.0 and below. A club may enter multiple “four player” teams.
- Registration Deadline: April 1, 2015
- For entry-fee information contact your club tennis professional.
- Register on line and return the release form to Kathy Walker, ClubCorp, 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75234. Make check payable to: ClubCorp Tournaments.