National ClubCorp Tournaments
Entry Fee & Costs
Contact your Tennis Professional for Entry Fee information.
- Minimum 4 Doubles Matches
- Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner Wednesday
- Welcome Gift Bac for all Participants
- Awards Cocktail Reception & Dinner Saturday
- Awards presented to each Division & overall Teams
- Courtside Hospitality
- Team Picture
Room Cost and Reservations
All rooms must be booked by April 15 to receive the discounted rate of $229 per night plus 13.5% Sales and Accommodations Tax and 12% Resort Service Fee. A Charleston County Destination Fee of one dollar per occupied room night will be applied to each guest folio. Taxes and Fees are subject to change without notice.
The Group Amenity Fee has been waived although you will still receive the benefits of the waived fee.
- Complimentary printing of incoming faxes and boarding passes
- Admission to the Fitness Center
- Admission to the Grand Pavilion Pools and the Swim Center
- High speed internet access in Village Guestrooms
- Daily newspaper delivery upon request
Room Type Options and Rates
Standard Guest Room | $229
Condo 3 Bedroom Resort View (Sleeps 5) | $280 per night
In addition to the above rate, the following charges will be added to your folio per night when checking out.
- 13.5% Sales and Accommodation Tax
- 12% Resort Services Fee
- $1 Charleston County Accommodation Fee
Any reservation requests made after the April 15 deadline will be granted on a space available basis at the best available rate. Discounted Rates will be good 3 days prior and 3 days post of our event dates.
To make reservations call 1.843.886.1000, ask for reservations and give the group agent the reservation code #3HC9N1 to identify yourself as a participant of the Women’s Tennis Challenge Cup. All information fields on the hotel registration website must be completed before clicking submit.
One night deposit will be due at time of booking, made by credit card and this deposit will be applied to your first night’s stay.
Deposit is refundable if reservation is cancelled more than 7 days prior to arrival date.
Check-In | 4:00 PM
Check-Out | 11 AM
If your room is not ready when you check in, the bell staff will store your luggage until your room is ready.
Half Day Rate may apply if guest is not checked out by 11 am.
Additional Expenses Include
- Breakfast & Lunch Each Day
- Dinner Thursday & Friday Night
- Airfare & Transportation To The Resort