National ClubCorp Tournaments
Entry Fee & Costs
Women's Tennis Challenge Cup Information
Required Release Form - Women's Tennis Challenge Cup
The last step of registration is to mail in the release form.
Contact your Tennis Professional for Entry Fee information.
- Minimum 4 Doubles Matches
- Welcome Cocktail Reception and Dinner Wednesday
- Welcome Gift Bag for all participants
- Awards Cocktail Reception and Dinner Saturday
- Awards presented to each Division and overall Teams
- Courtside Hospitality
- Team Picture
Room Cost and Reservations
All rooms must be booked by March 16 to receive the group discounted rates – to make reservations call the resort at 844-821-0028.
Please be prepared to give the reservationist the following information:
- Identify yourself as part of the ClubCorp Women’s Tennis event
- Provide your name, mailing address and email address
- Type of room requested with bed type (double/double, King or suite)
- Check-In & Check-Out Dates
- Any requests for special room arrangements that will be needed
Be prepared to make all special requests at the time of booking, including your roommate’s name
Room Type Options and Rates
Room Single/Double Rate:
- Run of Resort View | $174.00
- Run of Deluxe View | $184.00
- Run of Premium View | $204.00
- Run of Junior Suites | $214.00
- Run of Specialty Suites | $344.00
- Run of 2 BR Cottages | $353.00
In addition to the above rates, the following charges will be added to your folio when Checking-Out:
- Room & Occupancy Tax 12%
- Reduced Resort Guest Fee – $10.00 per day per room + Tax
- Porterage Fee – $10.00 per person per room (covers arrival and departure)
- Housekeeping Gratuity – $2.50 per person per day
- If utilized, Valet Parking is $20 per vehicle per night per resort guest
Hotel will request one night’s stay deposit at time of reservation. This deposit is refundable if cancellation notice is received 7 days in advance of arrival.
As a participant you will receive the following Hotel Concessions:
- 10% discount off all Spa Treatments (gratuity will be based on full cost)
- 10% discount off all Green Fees
Check-In time | 4:00 pm - Check-Out time | 12 noon
Late check outs need front desk approval. A half day rate may be imposed for the late check out.
For reservations made after March 16, the prevailing rate for the room type requested will be charged.
Room rates will be honored 3 days prior and 3 days following the group event, based on availability.
Additional Expenses Include:
- Room Cost
- Breakfast & Lunch each day
- Dinner Thursday & Friday night
- Airfare & Transportation to the resort