National Private Events
National Sales Director
Connect to Hundreds of Venues with One Contact
ClubCorp has more than 200 private business clubs and country clubs in major U.S. cities, Mexico and China. Each club offers ideal spaces for hosting a variety of business and social events.
From our sophisticated ballrooms to executive boardrooms to pristine golf courses, our clubs provide the perfect setting for meetings, presentations, association events, charity fundraisers, golf outings, corporate retreats and more.
Did you know?
ClubCorp membership is not required for hosting events at any of our clubs.
Advantages of hosting at ClubCorp clubs
A single point of contact will work with you and the clubs to streamline your site selection and provide information about each club including price, unique features, food, beverage and golf options.
Once the event is under contract, we will assign a dedicated event professional at the club level to work with you on final details (menu selection, room setup, agenda, etc.)
ClubCorp will take the time to understand the full scope and objective of your event, and present you with a selection of options to fulfill your needs.
- Streamlined event packages with per-person pricing
- One standardized easy-to-understand event contract
- Discounts for multiple events
ClubCorp has three types of clubs
- Business and sports clubs – ClubCorp boasts a collection of more than 40 business clubs and sports clubs found in the heart of the nation’s most influential business districts. Usually perched atop prominent buildings with distinguished addresses, our business & sports clubs and city clubs are the perfect settings for business meetings, award receptions or charity galas.
- Alumni/stadium clubs – A unique alternative to the four walls of a hotel ballroom, our alumni/stadium clubs create the perfect backdrop for all types of events from corporate retreats to fundraising events to association luncheons and networking events.
- Golf and country clubs – Our traditional golf and country clubs are more than just golf courses; they are equipped with outstanding amenities to accommodate all kinds of events such as charity galas, team-building events, corporate/vendor appreciation events, new product rollouts/trade shows, corporate pool parties, drive-in movies, Glow-Ball and so much more.
Contact the National Sales Office for more information on National Group Events today!
Don't forget to ask about our National Planner Rewards Program.
Chris Roach, National Sales Director | 972.888.7474