Under 40 and love golf?
Young Executive Membership is for you. Join today!
Call 866.659.3380Contact Us
- Memberships are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable
- Published Price is $1,000. Enroll now for 50% off the published rate and get our all-inclusive cart plan for $50 per month for your first year (includes all on the membership.) -or- If you join with another YEX, the Initiation fee is waived and all-inclusive cart plan for $50 is included -or- You may enroll for $250 by committing to an 18-month loyalty and $50 inclusive cart plan is included for your first 12 months.
- 12- to 18-month loyalty required for all enrollments unless the $1,000 fee is satisfied.
- Dues Pricing – Under 40 - $249.
- Both individuals within the marriage must be younger than 40 yrs old.
- $2,500 Certificate presented at the 1-year anniversary date. The actual Certificate will be placed in the Member’s file for use when the DFW YEX Member turns 40. Must be no lapse in dues to use certificate. The Certificate value can be presented to any participating ClubCorp property to be used towards the Club’s initiation requirement. Utilization is based on space availability at the chosen ClubCorp property.
- Membership is valid for individuals under 40 years of age.
- Each Club may establish its own Home Club tee time privileges for a Young Executive. In no instance will this be fewer than 48 hours in advance. When a Young Executive Member wishes to make a tee time at a network club, it should be requested via Clubline no earlier than 48 hours in advance. Weekend and Holiday tee times and playing privileges at both a Young Executive Member's Home Club and participating network club are after 10 a.m. A YEX Member may utilize the walk up list benefit in their Home Club only.
- Prevailing Club’s rules and regulations will apply when utilizing any of the Participating Clubs.
- Memberships may be recalled if the Club reaches its full complement of Golf Members. Membership dissolves upon the 40th birthday of primary member or spouse. Membership dissolves upon the upgrade to Full Golf Membership.
- Cart fees apply based on individual Club cart policies.
- Home Club golf tee time rules prevail for weekday play. Weekend and Holiday tee time availability after 10 a.m.* and can be made 48 hrs in advance.
- Business Club dining reservations should be made through ClubLine.
- Exclusions: No fitness, tennis benefits outside the Home Club without selection of “ONE”.
- Other restrictions may apply. Check with your Home Club Membership Director.
Portfolio of Participating Clubs:
Brookhaven Country Club
Canyon Creek Country Club
Hackberry Creek Country Club
The Club at La Cima
Oakmont Golf & Country Club
Shady Valley Golf Club
Stonebridge Ranch Country Club (Hills Course)
The Tower Club
Trophy Club Country Club
Walnut Creek Country Club
Memberships are limited. Call today!