Under 40 and love golf?
Young Executive Membership is for you. Join today!
Call 866.659.3380Contact Us
Houston Young Executive Membership Terms and Conditions
Participating Clubs are subject to change. Some restrictions apply. Membership is by invitation only. Contact the Club's Membership Director for complete details and other special offers to join.
- Membership Offer: Offer not valid for current members of clubs within the ClubCorp family of clubs. Offer valid at Participating Club locations in the Houston area only. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, offers or discounts. New member must complete all membership application and related documents required by the Participating Club, must be approved for membership, and shall be subject to all terms and conditions related to the Houston Young Executive membership program. Club credit can only be used towards food and non-alcoholic purchases at the Participating Home Club and expires, in its entirety, 60 days from acceptance into membership. Other restrictions may apply. Offer is subject to availability, is nontransferable, is not redeemable for cash, has no stored value and does not include applicable taxes.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Dues pricing – dues pricing will be set starting at $300/month, subject to customary increases. This dues amount includes O.N.E. privileges and the cost of Private Clubs magazine.
- Both individuals within a marriage must be younger than 40 years of age as Houston YEX Membership is valid only for individuals under the age of 40, or, for Houston YEX Members who (or whose spouse) will turn 40 years old within two (2) years of joining as a Houston YEX Member, Houston YEX Membership is valid for a term of two (2) years.
- Each Participating Club may establish its own Home Club tee time privileges for Houston YEX Members; however, in no event shall this advance time be less than 48 hours. Tee time reservations at Participating Clubs shall be requested via the ClubLine no earlier than 48 hours in advance. Saturday and holiday tee times and playing privileges at both a Houston YEX Member's Home Club and Participating Clubs shall be after 10 a.m. A Houston YEX Member may utilize the walk-up list benefit at his/her Home Club only.
- Applicable Membership Bylaws and Rules & Regulations shall apply when utilizing any of the Participating Clubs.
- Houston YEX Memberships may be recalled if the club reaches its full complement of Golf Members. Houston YEX Memberships expire upon the earlier of (i) the 40th birthday of the Houston YEX Member or his/her spouse, (ii) the expiration of the two (2) year term for Houston YEX Members who (or whose spouse) turns 40 years old within two (2) years of joining as a Houston YEX Member, (iii) the Houston YEX Member’s upgrade to Full Golf Membership, or (iv) the termination or revocation of the Houston YEX Member's membership pursuant to the Membership Bylaws and/or policies of the Houston YEX Member's Home Club.
- Applicable practice range policies/rates and club cart fee policies/rates shall apply when utilizing any of the Participating Clubs.
- Home Club golf tee time rules prevail for weekday and Sunday play. Saturday and holiday tee times are available after 10 a.m. and can be made 48 hours in advance.
- Business club dining and court reservations shall be made through ClubLine.
- Some exclusions include: no private carts, no annual trail fee participation.
- O.N.E. (Optimal Network Experiences): Reservations must be made through ClubLine. All offers are subject to availability. Alcohol excluded and cart fees, guest charges, service charges and/or applicable taxes may apply.
- Other restrictions may apply. See Home Club and/or Participating Clubs for details.
Portfolio of Participating Clubs:
April Sound Country Club
Falcon Point Country Club
Hearthstone Country Club
Houston City Club
Kingwood Country Club
Downtown Club at Houston Center, The Met and Plaza Club
Willow Creek Golf Club
Memberships are limited. Call today!