Renovation Project to Bring Stylish New Décor, Expanded Dining, Social and Golf Features to One of Frisco’s Most Prestigious Private Clubs
FRISCO - Stonebriar Country Club, a member of the ClubCorp family of clubs, announces a $2-million-plus renovation project in celebration of 25 years as the hub of the Frisco community. The project, anticipated to be complete in summer 2013, brings a stylish new décor plus social, fitness and golf amenities that will introduce a new side of leisure and enhance daily life for the private club members of today.
Expanded dining, social, fitness and golf features coming to the club include:
- Enhanced grille and tavern where members can invite family and friends to dine in style on fresh and innovative cuisine
- New Turn with quick bites and light snacks, directly from the pro shop
- New veranda – the perfect al fresco setting to share stories over cocktails and appetizers while taking in the serene golf course view
- Reinvented short game area – practice makes perfect on the new short game precision and chipping areas and renewed driving range
- New Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art equipment, training and classes to keep members strong and fit
- New Tween Scene room – a dedicated space for kids featuring gaming stations, computers, air hockey and board games
“Stonebriar Country Club has been a pivotal part of the development of Frisco for 25 years,” said Tim Koressel, General Manager. “This renovation project, coupled with the club’s anniversary, really marks a reinvention of the club that will bring members even more opportunities to gather and entertain family and friends and, no doubt, will further establish the club as the centerpiece of the community.”
“The members are very excited about all the changes taking place at the club,” said Glenn Lickstein, who serves on the club’s Board of Governors and as chairman of the Membership Council. “There already is a lot of pride in belonging to the club and a feeling of community among members. That is only going to grow once the improvements are complete.”
Located at the Tollway and Legacy in Frisco, Stonebriar Country Club features two championship 18-hole golf courses, eight lighted outdoor tennis courts, a swimming pool and a 65,000-square-foot manor-style clubhouse that offers formal and informal dining, several private dining and meeting rooms and a grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 240. In addition to access to the amenities at Stonebriar, members also have the option of enjoying expanded benefits at all 14 DFW area clubs in the ClubCorp family. Visit the Stonebriar website at stonebriar.com or Facebook.com/StonebriarCountryClub.
Dallas-based ClubCorp is The World Leader in Private Clubs®. Since its founding in 1957, ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching the Lives® of its members. ClubCorp owns or operates a Network of more than 150 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 23 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 350,000 members, with approximately 14,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); Capital Club Beijing; and Metropolitan Club Chicago. You can find ClubCorp on Facebook at facebook.com/clubcorp and on Twitter at @ClubCorp.