Village Beach Club
Take a tour of the Club and see what you can enjoy.Set Up a Tour
Private Events Director
Discover Village Beach Club
The oceanfront Village Beach Club is at the heart of The Village at Nags Head fun. The Beach Club has ocean access, so you can hop back and forth between the beach and the pool as many times as you’d like in a day. Enjoy lunch or a snack from the snack bar or an afternoon poolside cocktail in the comfort of a lounge chair. You may even find time to read a book while the kids play in the game room or swim under the watchful eyes of the lifeguards.
Village Beach Club amenities include:
- Olympic-sized pool with lap lanes and diving board
- Wading pool
- Spacious deck with lounge chairs
- Red Cross-certified lifeguards at pool; Town of Nags Head lifeguards on beach
- Snack bar and café serving lunch
- Full-service bar with ABC permits
- Video game area
- Restrooms and bathhouses with changing areas
- Oceanfront parking and access
- Kids activities Monday through Friday from mid-June to mid-August (two activities a day)
- Wednesday night cookouts in the summer from mid-June to mid-August
The Village Beach Club makes a beautiful setting for wedding receptions, reunions and other gatherings. The indoor banquet area is complemented by the spacious poolside deck, which is especially inviting at night.
Please note: Many homes in The Village at Nags Head provide membership privileges to the Village Beach Club. This is designated in the description of the property in our Rentals Search. Since not all rental homes participate in Village Beach Club membership program, please call us if this amenity is important to you.