1. Consider a private club course and facility that your guests may not normally be able to play.
2. Gain exposure for your tournament online, using social media, hashtags and with promotional materials to attract participants and sponsors.
3. Build a team of volunteers to help with tournament responsibilities.
4. Don’t forget goodie bags, giveaways and awards to make the players feel special.
5. Start off the day with a great first impression making registration fast, organized and fun.
6. Add fun to your event with on-course food & beverage stations and contests.
7. Order matching shirts for all of the tournament helpers so they are easy to spot.
8. End the day with a great post-tournament reception and invite additional guests who didn’t play.