Skip to main content
Fitness Center Rules
- All persons using the Fitness Center must sign in at the front desk.
- Use of the Fitness Room at the Club at any time is at the user’s own risk.
- Use of the Fitness Center is permitted only during open hours as established by the Club.
- Only suitable attire may be worn inside the Fitness Center.
- Men: t-shirts, gym shorts, warm-up pants, socks and sneakers.
- Women: leotards, tights, warm-up suits, t-shirts, appropriate shorts, socks and sneakers.
- Not Permitted: flip-flops, bare feet, skirts, jeans and clothing containing metal of any kind.
- Children up to 16 years old must be under direct supervision of an adult.
- Please be considerate of your fellow Members and wipe down the equipment after each use.
- Please do not drop weights on the athletic floor.
- No food or drink (except water in a closed container) is permitted in the athletic areas.
- Please re-rack your weights after use of a machine.
- Out of courtesy for your fellow Members, please set your cell phone on vibrate and excuse yourself from the athletic area to talk on the phone.
- Stay healthy and fit!