Brookfield Country Club Attire
Proper casual attire is required of Members, their families and guests.
Dining Room & Clubhouse
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in the clubhouse
- Tank tops, bathing attire, short shorts, gym or jogging shorts, cut-offs and halter tops are not acceptable casual attire
- No ripped jeans
Our standards for attire on the golf course and practice areas must be followed by Members and guests. Please be mindful of our standards and advise guests. This dress code applies to men, women and juniors. Please make your guests aware in advance of this traditionally accepted policy.
Please observe the following:
- Jeans or denim shorts are not allowed
- Shorts must be at least Bermuda length and have regular pockets, which means no cargo shorts, running shorts, gym shorts, cut-offs, short shorts, warm-up suits and/or swimsuits allowed
- Running or athletic shoes are not allowed
- Tank tops, tube tops and collarless tee shirts are not allowed
- Mock collars are permissible
- Forward-facing hats only
Proper attire must be worn at all times at the tennis facilities.
- Unacceptable attire includes, but is not limited to, men’s tank tops, cut-offs, jeans, bathing suits and running shoes
- No black-soled shoes
- Jog bras and/or spandex alone (i.e. exercise clothes) are unacceptable attire