Columbia’s best dining
Designed to meet the high culinary expectations of our Members, The Capital City Club’s innovative menu draws on experience and talent. Our executive chef places great emphasis on imaginative menus and offers eclectic cuisine.
Whether you’re here for Lobster night in the Main Dining Room, the Club Table Buffet for lunch or happy hour in Geiger’s, your dining experience will satisfy. Enjoy seasonal menus feature regional interpretations of current and traditional specialties, served in the stylish and relaxed ambience of the Club’s 25th floor dining rooms where you enjoy magnificent views of the Columbia skyline.
Monthly dining offerings:
- Every Tuesday - $10 Burger and Beer, includes a side of fries. Don’t want your beer then? Grab a token from your server and come back and enjoy it at a later time
- Social Hour - Tuesday through Fridays every week, come join us from 5 – 7 p.m. In the Geiger Lounge with special drink prices
Every Wednesday - Member Appreciation Wednesday
Power Packed Wednesdays: Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and two complimentary drinks
- 50% off Thursdays - 50% off evening dining in the main dining room and the Geiger Lounce for Members and their guests
- Friday Night Out - Come enjoy steak and lobster for $36.95++with choice of soup or garden salad, 5oz petite filet of beef, 4-5oz lobster tail (cold water), chef's choice of starch and vegetable and choice of three desserts.
- Holiday Brunches - We love to celebrate with our Members for the holidays including Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving and Santa.
Business casual dress is appropriate for lunch in the Main Dining Room any day of the week. Business jackets are required for men who will be seated in the Main Dining room in the evenings.
Contact us to find out more.