Is Your Club a Candidate for Acquisition and Reinvention, or Professional Management?
ClubCorp is seeking to acquire or professionally manage private golf and country clubs, whether member or investor owned. Our strong balance sheet, commitment to invest reinvention capital without member capital assessments and continuous expansion of the ClubCorp Network differentiate us in the industry. We are committed to enhancing the experience and price/value relationship for our Members and guests.
- 60 continuous years owning and operating private clubs
- Verifiable track record for success
- Strong balance sheet with considerable liquidity
- Resource depth – we provide expertise a single club or smaller company cannot afford
Two Integrated Divisions
Golf and Country Clubs
- We operate 162 golf and country clubs*
- Iconic clubs include Firestone Country Club, Indian Wells Country Club, Mission Hills Country Club and The Woodlands Country Club
- We annually host a number of high profile events associated with the PGA Tour, LPGA Tour and Champions Tour
Business, Sports and Alumni Clubs
- We operate 43 business, sports and alumni clubs*
- Our private “City Clubs” are the hub of many metropolitan communities serving as sophisticated social, networking, dining and private event venues
- Alumni clubs at leading universities including Boston College, Florida State, University of North Carolina, University of Texas, Texas Tech and Baylor University
Check out what makes us successful.
*As of March 2017