Get Fit And Have Fun
Welcome to Gleneagles Fitness Center, we look forward to assisting you on your fitness journey. Here you will enjoy a private workout environment and avoid the big box gym setting. Our goal is to provide you with the tools and accountability to turn your health and fitness goals into action with the help of our passionate staff.
FIT Start Session
- New to fitness? Need a little motivation? Schedule a FIT Start session with our Fitness Professionals. Your session will include:
- An introduction to the fitness center, equipment and available services
- Review of current program and fitness level
- Body composition analysis to determine metabolic rate and more
- Goal setting and recommendations for next steps
- Movement appraisal and instruction
- Complimentary workout session with a personal trainer
- Goal achievement and accountability follow up
- Whatever your health and fitness goals are, our staff of personal trainers would be happy to guide you in all your health endeavors. Working with our highly qualified trainers offers many benefits that will keep you on your journey to healthy success. As you begin with your personal trainer, we will present you with:
- An individualized FITStart session
- A customized workout plan to help you reach your goals
- Follow up assessments on your performance and progress
Group Fitness Classes
- Come, join in the fun of one of our many group fitness class offerings. From Boot Camp, Spin, and HIIT classes to Yoga and Meditation, we have got the class for you! With our certified group fitness instructors, you are sure to get in a great workout!
- Check back monthly for new classes to add to your fitness routine.
Wexer Virtual Fitness Classes
- Custom workouts anytime, designed with Members in mind. Packed with hundreds of expert workouts and personalized plans, the Wexer Virtual Fitness Program custom picks workouts and tailors them to you, so you can skip the guesswork and get on with results.
- With hundreds of virtual classes from established brands and fitness ambassadors worldwide to activities for kids, we guarantee there is something for every Member.
Pilates Reformer Training
- Pilates on the reformer is like a playground for grown-ups. The work will enhance your balance, strength, coordination and flexibility; thereby preparing your body and your mind for the rigorous demands of daily life.
- Private sessions and Small Group Classes available. See the Pilates Reformer Schedule for this month’s classes.