Golf at Oro Valley Country Club
Since Oro Valley Country Club opened the golf course in 1959, it has been home to many tournaments, including the Ladies' Pac-10, the Southwest Amateurs, the qualifying rounds for the U.S. Open and the Arizona Open. The course is open only to Members of Oro Valley Country Club and their guests.
- Championship golf course, opened in 1959
- Very walkable course, many Members do so every round
- Tee to green fairways with multiple tee boxes, a length to suit every ability
- Traditional tree-lined layout, overseeded wall to wall
- Private carts allowed or annual lease program on Club-owned carts
- Locker and shoe service available
- State-of-the-art practice facility, full-swing driving range and three separate short game greens
Contact us today to find out more about Oro Valley Country Club!