The Board of Governors requires that all Members, Guests and Employee Partners adhere to the Club's dress code, which is as follows:
FOR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
• Proper attire is always expected, as described in detail below.
• “Country Club Casual” is generally expected. Additionally, dress jeans may be worn in the Quail Bar, Sunset Grille, Verandah and throughout the Clubhouse common areas but are not acceptable on the course, range or practice areas. Ripped, torn, frayed, or faded attire is never acceptable.
• T-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts are not permissible attire except during specified Club sanctioned events.
• Proper athletic clothing is permitted in the locker rooms and fitness center, but an appropriate warm-up or cover-up should be worn when traveling to and from these areas.
• Swimwear and athletic attire are not appropriate in dining areas, which include the Private Dining Rooms, Sunset Grille, Quail Bar and Verandah.
• From time to time Club Staff may designate and announce formal dress events and/or locations where dress jeans are inappropriate.
• The judgment and interpretation of Club Staff shall always prevail when applying the Club dress code.
• Ladies may wear blouses, sweaters, golf shirts or sleeveless shirts with collars with tailored skirts, shorts, slacks or Bermuda length shorts.
• Denim jackets are allowed, and a denim skirt or dress is allowed as long as it is not cut off or ragged. Short shorts, cut-offs, T-shirts, halter-tops, or sleeveless tops without collars (tube or tank tops) are not allowed in the Clubhouse.
• Sleeveless tops with collars are permissible as long as they do not bare the midriff or have an unreasonably low cut. A sundress with spaghetti straps is fine, if it is a conservative cut.
• Gentlemen may wear collared shirts, turtlenecks, mock turtlenecks, knit sweaters, golf shirts with collars, banded-collar shirts, denim dress shirts, and crew-neck designer shirts.
• Hats are not allowed in the Sunset Grille or Private Dining Rooms. Hats are allowed in the Quail Bar and Men’s Lounge and must be worn with the bill facing forward.
• Parents are strongly encouraged to dress children of all ages in "Country Club Casual" attire. Children 8 years of age and older are required to observe the Club dress code.