Seville Kids’ Club for Kids Ages 3 months to 12 Years
Kids Club Hours
- Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 3 - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 3 - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m
- Parents MUST remain on property at all times.
- All kids must be signed in/out and must be in a Kids’Club room that is staffed.
- Children are NOT allowed around the property without immediate supervision by a parent/guardian, 18 years or older.
- Parents are required to sign their child in and out each visit.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s and guest’s conduct while on property.
Kids 13 and Up
Ages 13 and up are considered adult members and are expected to be responsible young adults while on property. They are required to adhere to all rules and regulations and are also responsible for their guests while on property.
Kids 12 and Under
In accordance with Club and Arizona state policy, kids 12 and under are NOT ALLOWED in the Kids’ Club rooms with out a Kids’ Club staff member or direct supervision of a parent or guardian 18 years or older.
If your child presents symptoms of illness, please do not bring them to childcare.
- Infant snacks are permitted.
- Due to unknown allergies of other children, we cannot allow parents to bring in snacks.