Satisfy Your Taste Buds In Frisco
Dining at the Club epitomizes incomparable quality and service, with the adults-only Tavern or the casual, upscale family-friendly Grille. Fine cuisine, graceful interiors and breathtaking views of the rolling greens beyond, and a staff with a servant’s heart coalesce to create a flawless Member experience.
Contact us now to find out more about Stonebriar Country Club.
Service for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner throughout the week. Saturday breakfast service and Sunday Brunch. This casual relaxed family-friendly atmosphere is perfect for our many Member dining traditions offered at The Chef’s Table.
- Daily Pour Everyday from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- $3 Drafts l Any draft on tap (Domestic, Local, & Import)
- $4 Wines l La Crema, Kendall Jackson, Joel Gott, Chateau St. Michelle
- $5 Cocktails l Deep Eddy’s, Tito’s, Ketel One, Beefeater, Bulleit 95 Rye, Dewar’s, & More!
- Complimentary Chef’s Creations Station every Thursday, Friday, & Saturday from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Daily Drink Specials All Day Long!
- Texas Tuesdays l $5 Tito’s and Deep Eddy’s
- Wine Down Wednesdays l Wine Specials
- Tequila Thursdays l $5 House Margaritas
- Cheers to the Weekend Fridays l $9 Craft Barrel Aged Old Fashions
- Martini Saturdays l $8 Stoli, Tito’s, Absolute, or Tanqueray Martinis
- Draft Sundays l $5 Featured Draft
The elegant Clarendon Dining Room is open every Sunday for our Club Brunch. The Clarendon Room is also open for several Member functions throughout the year.
Hours of Operation