We ask that Members and guests please follow these guidelines when playing tennis at Stonebridge Ranch Country Club.
- Court reservations should be made 72 hours in advance and Members can reserve a court for up to 2 hours. Members are strongly encouraged to make court reservations during peak times such evenings and weekends. Court reservations for Members will be handled through the Tennis Pro Shop or via utilizing our Online Court Reservation System. To gain access to this online court reservation system,please email our Director of Tennis.
- Members will be charged a daily guest fee of $10 for each guest. If they would like their guest to pay the guest fee they should ask their guest to check in at the pro shop and let the staff know that they are paying for this fee. Guest are allowed to play at the Club once a month, up to six times per year.
- Social Members and guests are not allowed to play on an inter-club team. A Tennis or Golf Membership is mandatory in order to play or be part of any of our inter-club teams.
- Members and guests are required to check in at the tennis shop before heading to the courts. Tennis etiquette is mandatory when entering a court, i.e: When claiming a court, a player should enter quietly, by the nearest gate. A player should enter only after the point being played has been completed. A player should close a gate after he or she enters or exits a court.
Proper Tennis Attire
- Proper tennis attire and shoes are required to be worn by Members and guests at all times.
- No dark-soled jogging shoes are allowed on the courts.
- Please refrain from wearing cut-off, golf shoes, jeans and swimsuits.
- Players that fail to comply with the dress code will be asked to leave the courts.